These Chocolate Covered Banana Treats are great for your child's playdate, party or just for an after school treat.
Dolci Frutta or or other microwavable hard chocolate shell dip (you may even use plain chocolate chips)
Nonpareil or other decorative candies
Let's Get Started!
1. Pour some chocolate wafers (or chips) into a small microwavable dish.
2. Microwave chocolate according to the directions on the label until chocolate is melted.
3. Pour the nonpareils into a small dish.
4. Slice up the banana into small pieces (about 3 inches long each).
5. dip banana into the chocolate. You may need to use a spoon to help.
6. dip the banana into the nonpareils.
7. Add whipped cream.
8. Top it off with a cherry.
These little treats are sure to bring a smile to everyone's face. Enjoy!
Watch the video below for a demonstration. And be sure to subscribe to Tiffany Bliss How To on Youtube for more great How-To Videos.