Wednesday, June 29, 2011
How to Make a Polymer Clay Cherry Pie
Let's Get Started!
tan polymer clay
red polymer clay
a bottle cap
1. roll some tan clay flat and press it into the bottle cap. Use the edges of the bottle cap to remove the excess clay.
2. Use the red clay to roll lots of little balls to put into the pie as the cherries.
3. Roll out another portion of the tan clay. Use an Exacto knife to cut long strips to criss cross on top of the pie. Use the edge of the bottle cap to cut off the excess clay.
4. Now bake according to the instructions on the clay package.
5. (optional) You can also use polymer glaze to brush over the pie after it's baked to give it a glossy finish.
Watch the video on YouTube be sure to subscribe to Tiffany Bliss How To on Youtube for more great How-To Videos.