A Blind hem can make a skirt, dress, or drapery look finished without the look of being hemmed. It gives it a professional touch.
2. With wrong side up fold forward 1/2" and iron in place.
3. With wrong side still face up, fold over another 2" and iron in place.
4. Now Fold the fabric under so that only about 1/8th inch of the folded fabric is showing and iron.
5. Pin in place.
6. Stitch along the edge of this fold. The machine will sew on both folds.
7. When you unfold the hem it will have a professional look to it. Be sure to iron the fabric when you're finished.
Watch the video below for a demonstration. And be sure to subscribe to Tiffany Bliss How To on Youtube for more great How-To Videos.